Our on-going events that help keep you informed.
FREE, half‐day workshops for Charity Trustees and Non‐Finance Charity Managers.
Spring dates: Workshops running on March 30th and April 18th
The workshop aims to provide an introduction to financial terminology, as well as give an explanation of the more complex accounting rules faced by charities. It has been fully updated to cover the requirements of the new FRS102 SORP.
The session will focus on:-
- Types of financial information and statements;
- Basic financial terminology and accounting concepts;
- The requirements of the trustee’s annual report;
- Charity accounting rules;
- The new requirements of FRS SORP 2015
No matter what size your charity is you will find our workshop both informative and helpful.