Culture and Benefits
Working together, as a team, to bring success and growth to our clients.
We are proud of our heritage at Wylie & Bisset and work hard to maintain the positive reputation we have with our staff, clients, suppliers, job applicants and stakeholders. Our mission statement outlines our cultural approach to our business and each other.
Our mission statement
Our staff are key to our success and each of us contributes to the business strategy:
- To offer a first class service to our clients;
- To deliver our services flexibly in order to meet our clients’ needs;
- To be a fair and honest employer and provide a positive and supportive working environment;
- To grow the firm’s client base organically as a large independent firm;
- To promote our niche specialisms and develop new niche specialisms, to win new work;
- To enable our people to fulfil their potential, through investment in training and improvement in our systems and processes; and,
- To be adaptable within our departments while working together as a team firm-wide.
Our staff work to expected standards of competence and behaviour, and we are measured on our communication skills, positivity, teamworking, leadership and commercial awareness.
We welcome applications from motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have the drive to make a positive contribution to our environment and succeed in their field. In return, we offer a positive working environment and a very competitive benefits package.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Flexible working day
- Compressed hours
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Holiday Purchase, Bike to Work
- Client and staff introduction schemes
- Structured training and support
- Staff welfare programme
- Calendar of staff charitable events