Meet Clare Thomson
Clare first discovered the Insolvency industry by chance in 2007 when she returned home finding herself jobless following a year travelling around Australia. Ten years on, she still finds the job interesting and at times challenging.
Clare was attracted to Wylie & Bisset because of the company’s reputation within the insolvency industry. In her spare time, she enjoys swimming and spending time with family and friends. We asked Clare in the hot seat and get to know her a little better.
- Full Name?
- Job Role?
- Other than family, one thing you couldn’t live without?
Food – particularly Pizza
- Tea or Coffee?
- iPhone or Android?
- What is your favourite thing about working for Wylie & Bisset?
The variety of work I deal with in my role and the people I work with.
- If you could choose a “dream job” what would that be?
- What have you recently finished/currently reading?
Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Describe yourself in one word
- What inspires you most?
Doing something well and helping others