Meet Eilidh Templeton
Eilidh joined Wylie & Bisset a year ago after qualifying as a CA at another training firm and has now been with us for just over a year.
In her spare time, you can either find Eilidh in an ice rink curling or at a Truck show polishing her dad’s superhero themed lorry.
We invited Eilidh into the hot seat and got to her a little better.
1. Full name and job role
Eilidh Templeton – Audit Senior
2. What attracted you to Wylie & Bisset?
Its reputation within the profession
3. Other than family, one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. Tea or Coffee?
As I’ve drilled into everyone in audit its tea, 1 sweetener & a DASH of milk!
5. iPhone or Android?
6. What’s your favourite thing about working for Wylie & Bisset?
Working as part of a successful team
7. If you could choose a “dream job” what would that be?
8. Last time you saw a live band and who was it?
9. Describe yourself in one word
10. What inspires you most?
Achieving your goals