We are dedicated to working alongside our clients to deliver an added value approach.
Despite an ever-increasing elderly population, the UK care home sector has faced a challenging time over the last number of years as it has dealt with an ever-changing and growing legislative burden, increased cost of employment, issues with staffing, training and compliance, and changing funding models.
Despite a period of consolidation in the sector, there is still opportunity for strong independent operators, and Wylie & Bisset understands what it takes to be successful in the sector.
Our approach covers:
- A full range of business support tools to assist with management, accounting and financial planning;
- Assistance in the acquisition / sale of a care home;
- Business structuring, including succession and retirement planning;
- Equity issues around property;
- Negative equity, funding;
- Negative equity release on retirement, buy-in for new partners, etc.; and,
- Improving profits / benchmarking, cash flow management, budgets.
Speak to a Specialist
Laura Smith CTA Partner
Laura heads our Healthcare practice and leads the team across all areas of accounting, tax and superannuation. She is a member of AISMA, the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants. In addition to her extensive Healthcare sector knowledge, her expertise… Read moreEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0141 566 7000 Meet the Healthcare team