Wylie & Bisset is here to make it easier for you to maximise your time, while we care for your finances.
Being a busy locum or hospital consultant can leave you with little time, energy or inclination to devote to your financial and tax planning matters.
That’s where we come in – we cover a range of services including:
- Advice on tax allowable business expenses, professional subscriptions and general tax planning;
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC guidelines;
- Payroll services – including compliant spouse salary planning;
- National Insurance compliance and planning; and,
- Bookkeeping and accounting support.
We can help with a range of issues, from the presentation of financial accounts, a proactive approach on tax
advice—both in terms of planning and tax payments—expertise in financial planning, knowledge and expertise on property matters, and experience in buying and selling businesses, right through to advice on retirement planning.
Speak to a Specialist
Laura Smith CTA Partner
Laura heads our Healthcare practice and leads the team across all areas of accounting, tax and superannuation. She is a member of AISMA, the Association of Independent Medical Accountants. In addition to her extensive Healthcare sector knowledge, her expertise covers… Read moreEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0141 566 7000 Meet the Healthcare team