There has never been a greater need for GP practices to have an accountant on board who fully understands what is happening in the profession.
We know the difficulties Scotland’s GPs are currently facing. From increased paperwork to financial challenges, Wylie & Bisset pride ourselves on understanding and alleviating the stresses of:
- A changing superannuation scheme;
- General changes in pension legislation;
- Succession planning issues aligned with a recruitment crisis;
- Equity issues around property;
- Negative equity, funding arrangements, equity release on retirement, buy-in for new partners, etc.; and,
- Relatively static income.
We can help with a range of issues, from the presentation of financial accounts, a proactive approach on tax advice — both in terms of planning and tax payments – a deep understanding of the superannuation scheme, and knowledge and expertise on property matters, right through to advice on retirement planning.
Wylie & Bisset are dynamic, proactive, and dedicated to making a difference for you.
Speak to a Specialist
Laura Smith CTA Partner
Laura heads our Healthcare practice and leads the team across all areas of accounting, tax and superannuation. She is a member of AISMA, the Association of Independent Medical Accountants. In addition to her extensive Healthcare sector knowledge, her expertise covers… Read moreEmail: email@example.com Phone: 0141 566 7000 Meet the Healthcare team