We take an individual approach, using our knowledge of your sector to inform our practices.
Every sector has its own unique concerns and opticians practices are no different. Whether it is specialist advice on the correct apportionment method, assistance in raising finance, or a proactive approach to tax planning and advice, Wylie & Bisset understands the needs of opticians and has the specialist knowledge to deliver a true value for money service:
- Advice on VAT;
- Partial exemption, planning, compliance, etc.;
- Assistance in the acquisition / sale of an opticians;
- Succession and retirement planning;
- Equity issues around property;
- Negative equity, funding arrangements, equity release on retirement, buy-in for new partners, etc.; and,
- Improving profits / benchmarking, cash flow management, budgets.
Speak to a Specialist
Laura Smith CTA Partner
Laura heads our Healthcare practice and leads the team across all areas of accounting, tax and superannuation. She is a member of AISMA, the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants. In addition to her extensive Healthcare sector knowledge, her expertise… Read moreEmail: email@example.com Phone: 0141 566 7000 Meet the Healthcare team