At Wylie & Bisset we aim to lift the burden of the complex VAT system as much as possible.
VAT is complex and underpinned by a strict penalty regime. Business owners must deal with UK aspects of the system, complex interactions with the EU and beyond, and issues arising from Brexit.
Areas of particular focus by HMRC include property, mixed trading partial exemption, charities, exempt supplies and group reliefs - to name just a few.
Examples of what we do:
- Vat registrations and de-registrations
- VAT compliance
- Partial exemption consideration
- Advice on option to tax and property matters
- VAT consultancy and transactional support
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and inspections