- Department: Insolvency
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Location: Glasgow Office / Hybrid working model
- Hours: Flexible, Monday-Friday
We are seeking an Administrator to join our Insolvency team.
Wylie & Bisset are one of Scotland’s larger firms of accountants, providing a full range of services to clients including internal and external audit, corporate and personal taxation, payroll outsourcing, business support (Cloud accounting and bookkeeping), corporate finance and consultancy services. The firm operates a dedicated insolvency department which provides debt solutions to both consumers and businesses. As we approach our centenary, we are incredibly proud of our heritage and look forward to sharing our journey with you.
About the Job
This role is to contribute to a specific team and effectively manage all aspects of specialised case work.
• Manage an allocated caseload, appropriate to the specialist area
• Ensure all administrative tasks within the caseload are complete
• Maintain and update all IT platforms
• Effective production of communications and documentation, as required in the management of casework and for approval by senior staff members
• Any other tasks as required
Successful candidates must be able to work within a busy office environment across our client base. You should preferably be educated to Higher level, or equivalent, and hold appropriate qualifications in Maths and English. You will be comfortable performing in a challenging environment which operates within a compliance driven framework. An appropriate professional qualification (CPI/CPPI/CPCI) and proven insolvency industry experience is beneficial.
• Proven organisational skills
• Takes ownership of the task
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Enthusiastic, results driven, co-operative
• Positive and confident approach to work
• Client focussed
• Quality approach to work (first time, on time, every time)
• Can work effectively in a team environment or on own initiative
Based: The role will be based at our Bath Street offices, with Hybrid working model
Hours: Flexible, Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive, and pro-rated for hours worked
- We have developed a set of Essential Behaviours which form part of every role profile and contribute to positive culture
- Appropriate credit and disclosure checks required
- Overtime required in times of high volume of workload
- Working outwith core hours may be required, depending on team allocation and work content
How to Apply
All applicants should apply in writing attaching a current CV to email@example.com.