Semi-Senior Part-qualified Internal Auditor
- Department: Internal Audit
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Location: Glasgow Office / Hybrid working model
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are seeking a Semi-Senior Part-qualified Internal Auditor to join our internal audit team.
Wylie & Bisset are one of Scotland’s larger firms of accountants, providing a full range of services to clients including internal and external audit, corporate and personal taxation, payroll outsourcing, business support (Cloud accounting and bookkeeping), corporate finance and consultancy services. The firm operates a dedicated insolvency department which provides debt solutions to both consumers and businesses. As we approach our centenary, we are incredibly proud of our heritage and look forward to sharing our journey with you.
About the Job
We seek a semi-senior part-qualified professional to join our busy team. The role will involve working on the internal audits of a wide range of public sector, college, social Due to rapid growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals. The role will involve working on the internal audits of a wide range of public sector, social housing and charity clients including a large number of education clients. Our internal audit client base covers clients throughout the UK and the Internal Audit Semi-Senior may be required to travel to service these clients. This is an excellent opportunity to achieve career development and success.
- Taking ownership of all small assignments from planning through to completion
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of the team
- Liaising with clients
- Developing and assisting in winning new business
- Any other appropriate tasks, as directed
Prospective candidates should be confident in liaising with clients/colleagues. Degree-qualified in an appropriate discipline or with an appropriate level of experience, you will have prior internal audit experience and, ideally, will hold or be working towards a professional qualification (eg, CIIA). Support in relation to gaining a professional qualification will be given if appropriate.
- Proven organisational skills
- Takes ownership of the task
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic, results driven, co-operative
- Positive and confident approach to work
- Client focussed
- Quality approach to work (first time, on time, every time)
- Can work effectively in a team environment or on own initiative
Based: The role will be based at our Bath Street offices
Hours: 37.5 hours/week, flex, Mon-Fri, Hybrid working pattern
- We have developed a set of Essential Behaviours which form part of every role profile and contribute to positive culture
- Appropriate training support available for successful candidates
- Some overtime may be required at times of high volume of workload
- Some travel to support our clients out of the office
- Driving licence beneficial
How to Apply
All applicants should apply in writing attaching a current CV to email@example.com.